Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*creativity

hello friends, i have been a busy little lady lately. my close friends know how greatly i desire purpose..& how strongly i believe that God has something specific for each of us in mind..i struggle with what mine is on a daily basis. i pray about it on a daily basis. i feel like i have my answer..photography is my heart. it always has been, but i've always been scared to put myself out there because it is so dear to me. over the last few days i have made the decision to take the leap, & stick with it. my new photography business is called bold&whimsy photography..i get that it's a weird name..haha but it's me..so what do you expect? i'm super excited for the future & i'm hoping that this company will be successful at some point..i have also taken over mine & jess's old etsy (blissful gypsy) & it will now be the sister company with the new name {colour&whimsy} i have lots of ideas floating around in my head & hope to make them a reality in the near future, so stay tuned :) if you'd like to contact me about photos my email is boldandwhimsy@gmail.com and i am working on a new facebook page for that as well. i'm just going to share some photos of what i've been up to below, hope you enjoy!

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home